Apart from the bokeh pano I co-worked on with my daughter (and posted previously), I also made this one in the same park as a part of a new experiment. Shot with Minolta 100mm f2.5 mounted on Sony A6000 via SpeedBooster, 72 images in total.

And when I said experiment, I meant that I took the same scene with my Minolta lenses – I kept standing on the same spot in front of the monument and kept switching lenses after each series of shots. I only properly stitched the batch from the 100mm (posted previously) and let the software do it’s automatic-reposition-thing for the others (so the branches of some trees are not properly aligned, but I believe it’s sufficiently OK to grasp a global difference between them). So here you have them side by side, matched by the size of the individual frame – I outlined the first frame of each batch, the one within the focus was. Because I matched them here by the frame size, the 100mm is naturally heavily cropped (and 55mm via dumb adapter is acting like 82mm).

Here I tried matching the panos from 45mm and 100mm by the size of the monument. It is obvious than one needs many more frames to cover the same FOV with a longer lens. And even if they match the composition very closely once imposed one over the other, the DOF is obviosly shallower with 100mm. I know we all knew this already, but it was kind of fun doing this.